The Buellton Riding Shirt by RSD has all the things we love about a wool riders, shirt – without the itchy scratchy feeling of actually wearing a wool shirt. Constructed of a heavyweight wool outer, the Buellton features a premium poly quilted liner and corduroy collar and cuff lining to limit the amount of wool that touches the skin so, its inviting and comfortable to wear. Other premium features include a waterproof outer device pocket, premium metal branded trims and a relaxed fit. It also comes equipped with SAS-TEC™ Flex armor so it can replace a heavy jacket on rides wear a jacket might be too much.
- Premium wool-based fabric with water repellent finish 475 gsm
- 60% wool / 20% acrylic / 10% nylon / 10% poly
- Poly twill quilted liner
- Cordura 600d sleeve lining for abrasion
- Externel wp chest pocket
- All YKK Zippers
- Embroidered branding – left sleeve
- Snap down collar
- Equipped with sas-tec flex elbow & shoulder armor
- Equipped with SAS-TEC™ flex elbow & shoulder armor / CE EN 1621:2021-1 certified
- Armor ready back pocket
- Shirt is CE EN 17092:2020 – AA certified
Note: This style runs small. We recommending sizing up 1 size.